The Hi-Link Family
We believe that the foundation of a successful business is to hire right, and then treat your employees better than your best customers. It is our experience that when we provide quality benefits, training and most importantly a supportive work environment, we will attract and retain the best professionals in our industry. In turn, our customers will benefit from superior service, and our organization will continue to grow as a result.
With that in mind, we go to great lengths to ensure that each and every new hire brings to the table something much more than just an impressive resume. We take our time to ensure that a potential hire could thrive in our culture, as well as live and work in alignment with the core values that form the very foundation of who we are as an organization. We look for people that have what it takes in both aptitude and heart to ultimately be a true contributor and continuously raise the bar when it comes to delivering the best possible service for our clients.
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for penetrating new accounts and developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will collaborate with customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Prospect and hunt for new clients with passion and stick-to-itiveness
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Sell to SMB and vertical markets --- healthcare, local government, education, and finance
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Study new technology and gain sales certifications from various vendors
- Proven sales account management experience
- Proven ability to prospect and obtain new customer accounts
- Knowledge of Cisco, HP, and VMware
- Experience with hosted cloud solutions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple customers at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Provide automation input when applicable to lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based environments
- Solid experience in the administration of servers and networks
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (preferably VMware)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Cisco Experience a Plus
Send resume to: email@example.com
Our personnel policies and practices emphasize individual development as well as a balanced lifestyle. We provide an excellent benefits package for you and your family to include: Medical insurance, dental insurance, long-term disability, 401K, and paid time off.